/* ------ Javascript functions for hidden notes/pop-up divs and connectors ------ */ /* -------- End Special Javascript ----------------- */

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Cost Of Living

I am going to update this later:

But right now, I want to get this out in case it hasnt been discussed.

What is that on Jacks underarm?????? Has this been seen before?




Also:
At the funeral who is manding the music for those speakers?





On the subject of the black smoke the killed Eko, what was that heard in the station by Locke and company? Does the black smoke make noise?


MORE COMING....

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Bigdog said...

wow omg this episode was somewhat sad and horrible for me dealing with the loss of Eko but I still loved it all together

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger jimpbblmk said...

I broke the pictures :((

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe that eKo died...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home