/* ------ Javascript functions for hidden notes/pop-up divs and connectors ------ */ /* -------- End Special Javascript ----------------- */

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just a quick post on Apollo Bars...

Ok, just bored and exporing...

While looking at the sneak peak of the bus
ON THIS FLICKR ACCOUNT
I decided to revisit Apollo.

I thought about the date on the bar again: Oct 23, 2006 and wanted to see if anything happened on that day.
Obviously, nothing...dead end there...dang it LOL SOOOOO I went to Apollo Candy and did find a TINY something odd.

Now this may have already been noted all over the place as I am just too lazy to go look today LOL BUT... the pics on there are different than I last time I checked it out. ONCE AGAIN...NO NASTY comments telling me I am stupid LOL I realize this might have been on news.

Ok, now getting that out in the open, here ya go:
OLD

NEW


OLD

NEW


OLD

NEW


OK...let me know its old news :( But please be gentle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home